LPA Forum Awards [Glitz and Glamour :: The Show]

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by elie, Aug 9, 2003.

elie

elie Well-Known Member

<div align=center>[​IMG]</div>

Welcome! It's me, your host, Elie! Now, this year, the fabulous year of 2003, is the first ever LPA Forum Awards show. I want to do it in an awesome fashion, and I want to be that witty host that every awards show has. So, don't be offended, don't be shocked, just be amused. This is the LPA Forum Awards......

Well first off, we all know that no Awards show is perfect without a prank right? Well, atleast not one hosted by me...So, I decided to see how gullible the co-webmaster of the LPAsssociation.com truly is. Let's look at a little conversation I had with him the night before this show, telling him how I lost all the voting results:

Ok. Now that we've had a little fun behind the scenes, it's time to get to the results of some of the extremely intelligent members of this forum. Look, i'm not talking to everyone here, but honestly, some of your IQ's and respect, that I once had for you, dropped severely after I read some of your submissions. I can't believe after I spent a good 15 minutes of my time, people still managed to PM me asking, "Yo Yo Elie, where should I hit up my voting dawg? Can I send you an e-mail?"

I reply, "Can you send me a transcript of your last official testing? If they didn't shred it at the testing site before hand? My gawd."

<div align=center>Personal Favorite</div>

Anyways, right now, i'd like to announce the first winner of our first catagory, the "Personal Favorite". Well I was completely shocked at this outcome, considering, well, I don't consider, so, i'd just like to announce that the winner of this catagory is, Will! So Will, here's your award:

Will, you're a great member and deserve this award. People were begging me before the show for some "runner ups", you wan't some runner ups? Well, Keaton, Terry and LPFAN05.....you guys were nowhere close in this race! :lol: But Jawknee came in a close second, followed by: Bryan, Aaron and Thisisdedicatedtothekids. So, congratulations Will!

<div align=center>Most Random Person</div>

Whoever thought that a person could blurt out random sentences and look like more than just your average idiot. Well, this award goes to the mastermind who can do just that, and i'm happy to award this "Most Random Person" award to, KEATON!

Thanks for being so random Keaton. Honestly, thankyou. I don't know where we'd be without you. Congratulations! ;)

<div align=center>Cutest/Hottest Member of the Opposite Sex </div>

Aww. This is a "cute" catagory, hold on, I must giggle at the title: :lol: . Oh well, i'm over it. Let's get on with the results shall we? For the hottest guy, i'd like to ask you, "How did you do it?!?!" I want to be just like you dude! I'm gonna pull on a white tanktop, act like my mommy just stole my bottle, and present the award to: With You! As for the hottest girl, make sure to call me after the show at the following number: 1-800-EEFactor-You-Can-Dot-My-Com-Anytime (extension: baby). Haha, just a little humour my doll, i'd like to award the hottest girl at this forum (according to YOUR VOTES people), linkinparkbby101. Congratulations you both, here's your award(s):

BTW, how in the world did that one administrator, who has like 30 pics sucking up the bandwidth of LPA's precious server, NOT win this award? Hmm... ;)

<div align=center>Best Thread Starter</div>

The spammer award! errr....The Best Thread Starter Award! I'm honestly amazed...a person can create a thread disguised by some clever topic name, which in reality promotes the raising of post count, it's genius. Well, LPFAN05, rest assured, knowing your work has been recognized. I have nothing left to say to your evil ways, but I can give you an award and "congratulations!", here it is:

<div align=center>Most Intelligent Member </div>

Ah. A decent award. One that raises the bar beyond the one word posts, the smilies substituting actual sentences...we have the intelligence award. Unfortunately, I was saddened that the members of this forum didn't push themselves to vote (for those who voted, I thank-you all, but for those who didn't poo on you!). We have a tie in this category, between Will and Jawknee, and I am so angry, i'm just going to congratulate you both and give you your awards:

<div align=center>Funniest Member</div>

Wow. Funniest member. Mr. or Mrs. Funny. How funny you ask? Well, he/she must be funnier than a Sean Puffy Combs name change. He/She must be be funnier than another Backstreet Boy going into rehab. He/She must funnier than another person making a joke about the Olsen Twins and where their beauty comes from. He/She must be funnier...than...ohh...i'm not that funny, and, I guess i'd like to award the real jokester, Mr. Funny himself, Keaton!

<div align=center>Best Personality</div>

Enough! Enough! Jawknee, take the award and run! I don't know how many people you paid to get another award, but just run! RUN!

Oh, your award? You greedy illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents!

<div align=center>The Best Thread (Or Series of threads)</div>

Random Thoughts. Period. TOO many posts if you ask me. Why don't you just give members a higher post count? :p

What? Did you expect me to make a signature banner for something that doesn't exist in real life? Honestly, get over yourselves.

<div align=center>Best Graphics Artist</div>

This was a very entertaining catagory to tally votes for. My man Linkin Junior made it very easy for me, he simply didn't let any other member close to him. Simply said, "W00T", "LEET", "1337", and here's your award my dear friend, congratufreakinglations:

<div align=center>Best Writer</div>

I.Didn't.win...this...cat... *throws microphone and kicks over podium* Forget the LPA Forum Awards! How could you pick Will over me? Oh my gawsh! I hate you all! Oh, I announced the winner...uh..congratulations? Here's your award:

<div align=center>Person who has left for any reason, and wish should be back.</div>

Aww, this a sad catagory to be a part of, and there is no emoticon for me to use to describe how I feel about it....

...oh wait, there is: :( Honestly, let's take a moment for Trapt, the person you all wish to be back here, and just...just...LAUGH our FREAKING HEADS OFF! *points at Trapt wherever he/she may be* Hahaha! We're here and you aren't! Hahahahahaha!

All joking aside, if somehow Trapt can read this, he/she should know, that people want you back. Moderators and Administrators and all staff should feel extremely awkward at this moment. *get's over it* Oh well people, let's move on.

<div align=center>Best Staff Personelle</div>

Also a touchy subject. I'm presenting an award to someone who might have had a part in giving me a warning. Oh well, a warning can't erase what this person has obviously contributed to the well-being of this forum community, and i'd like to congratulate LPFAN05 for his contribution to the LPA! Here's your award:

<div align=center>Most Controversial Member</div>

Again, very dissapointed. This is the like the US elections, we need more than 10% of people voting people, haha! Don't you care about the future of the LPA? Anyways. I got over it quickly when I found out, Elie was most controversial member. But, when I found out I had to share the award with....Jawknee...I nearly keeled over. You know what? I'm not gonna give Jawknee an award. Greedy illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents. Here you go Elie, the most Controversial Awesomest Supremo Memberest Member:

Haha Jawknee! Who's the host? Huh? Who's the host?! Say it! I'm your daddy! Muhahahahhahaha! Ok...I'm sure you want another award, since you're so award-deprived, here you go:

<div align=center>Best Overall Member</div>

Finally! It's been a long journey, and this award is going to have to go to....to.....

WILL! I mean, when you have 7,000 almost legitmate posts, you darn well deserve this award! Congrulations man, you're a great asset to this community.

Fin

Ok ladies and gentlemen, I hope you enjoyed the show. First off, I hope all the award-winners enjoyed their little signature banners. I didn't make them, I went over to my man Linkin Junior and begged for him to make them for the winners, since I simply put, didn't have the time. But I did put in the effort to ask didn't I?

Anyways, I hope you all had a good time, and enjoyed the show I put together for you all. Maybe in the future, you'd like another show...maybe even me hosting again? I tried my best to make it exciting through a simple forum topic/thread, when I usually am infront of a microphone, an independent camera, or live in a chatroom. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves, and to those who didn't win, it's aight! The people who won paid me anyways!

Well, if we do another show, trust me, it'll be bigger, badder, and i'll diss more people (i'm soo tired, I don't think I could even diss myself...). Well, I hope you all enjoyed it...i'm beat...tired...and whatever else you wanna call it. I'm gonna put my award in my signature...and if any other winners need help putting their awards in their siggies, just contact me and i'll give you some BB code to use for it.......... *falls asleep*

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

B)

No autographs, please.

Missy

Missy Well-Known Member

Congrats to everybody who won an award! :D

elie

elie Well-Known Member

The number next to each person is the number of votes received for them. As you can see, some didn't vote in every cat...here were the results:

Personal Favorite - Will
    Alactricity
    Keaton
    Bryan 2
    Will 5
    Jawknee 3
    Aaron 2
    Thisisdedicatedtothekids 2
    Terry
    LPFAN05
    4L3X15

Most Random Person - Keaton
    Katrina 5
    Keaton 6
    Terry
    Jawknee 3
    Chrissy
    Will

Cutest/Hottest Member of the Opposite Sex (or whichever way you may swing) - linkinparkbby101(girl) / with you (guy)
    Elie 2
    Bryan
    EvilAmy
    Katrina
    linkinparkbby101 2
    With You 3
    4L3X15
    Derek
    FreeFloatingAngel
    Will 2
    Terry

Best Thread Starter - LPFAN05
    LPFAN05 14
    Will 3
    Elie
    Jawknee
    [Darken Hybrid] 3

Most Intelligent Member - Jawknee/Will
    Will 5
    LPFAN05 3
    Elie 2
    Jawknee 5
    Cameron
    Derek 2
    Terry
    Alex

Funniest Member - Keaton
    Jawknee 6
    Keaton 9
    Will
    Katrina
    Bryan 2
    Phantom Duck
    Elie

Best Personality - Jawknee
    Terry
    Bryan
    Keaton 2
    Elie
    LProckon 2
    Katrina 3
    Will 3
    EvilAmy 2
    Jawknee 4
    LPFAN05
    4L3X15

The Best Thread (Or Series of threads) - Random Thoughts
    Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer
    Band Name Game
    Three Word Story 2
    Random Thoughts 11
    Post Your Picture 4

Best Graphics Artist - Linkin Junior
    Aaron 2
    LinkinJunior 11
    elie 2
    Derek
    Newfy
    4L3X15
    Omar 2
    [chali]

Best Writer - Will
    Jawknee 5
    Derek 4
    .Broken Fist
    4L3X15
    EvilAmy
    Will 6
    With You
    [chali]

Person who has left for any reason, and wish should be back. - Trapt
    Sup103
    Trapt 4
    Mojo
    Part.Of.Me
    Bn/Thg

Best Staff Personelle - LPFAN05
    Derek 3
    Will 5
    Katrina
    LPFAN05 8
    Bryan
    EvilAmy
    Omar

Most Controversial Member - Jawknee/Elie
    Jawknee 5
    WhitePony(turntables)
    Will 2
    Elie 5
    Bryan 2
    Trapt
    Aaron

Best Overall Member - WILL
    EvilAmy
    Will 7
    Jawknee 6
    Keaton
    Kat
    LPFAN05

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

ahh damned!
    well, congrats to you all!!
    and for the ones who didn't win, better luck next year :lol: includes me 2

and now we're going to hear till next year that Will has won several times, damned :lol:

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

I can't believe i paid 3 ####### dollars to see that

I WANT MY MONEY BACK

elie

elie Well-Known Member

*kicks you where it hurts*

Here's your three dollars. Go get an education.

;)

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Congrats to everyone who won. You all deserve it. :)

Chris

3?!!?!!!!?!?!? they said to me it was 5! damn you staff!! :lol:

joke :whistle:

again, congrats to all of those who have won

Terry

Terry Yeah, but I wish you were my shadow. LPA Super Member

No one voted for me!! SHIZNIT!!!

Oh well. I guess I didn't try hard enough to threaten people. lol....Elie burned Derek.....lol........I cracked up on that..........

Congrats to everyone who won!! Yes, I said that.

elie

elie Well-Known Member

ooh! burn!

Chris

yes they have

Personal Favorite - Will
    Alactricity
    Keaton
    Bryan 2
    Will 5
    Jawknee 3
    Aaron 2
    Thisisdedicatedtothekids 2
    Terry
    LPFAN05
    4L3X15

Terry

Terry Yeah, but I wish you were my shadow. LPA Super Member

I WANT A RECOUNT!! A RECOUNT, I TELLS YA!!!!

[/yelling at Elie]

Yeah, I wasn't suprised that I didn't win. I think Will, Jawknee, and LPFAN05 won the most awards? Congrats to them for being spec-diddly-tacular members. :)

I should stop yelling........ :lol:

I just remembered....I didn't even pay to get in here.....muahahahaha......

elie

elie Well-Known Member

They were private messages Terry...the chads weren't hanging, trust me...

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I'll win something next year damnit.

YOU WANT ME TO SMILE!? HUH!? HUH!?

...I will then...

....in a couple of years when I'm on Revolver Magazine. :lol:

elie

elie Well-Known Member

Right next to the cover story of how the sequel to J-Lo's "Gigli" flops horribly. :chemist:

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Yeah, by then Revolver magazine will be the Gun Magazine and you'd be on the cover for "Person You Want To Shoot The Most". :lol:

Thanks for the 2 awards, people. It's nice to be known as best staff member, that meant the most to me. And it's nice to be known as SpamMaster Mark, the guy who makes threads you post in to make your post count go higher. :lol:, glad I helped.

elie

elie Well-Known Member

Yeah, by then Revolver magazine will be the Gun Magazine and you'd be on the cover for "Person You Want To Shoot The Most". :lol:

Thanks for the 2 awards, people. It's nice to be known as best staff member, that meant the most to me. And it's nice to be known as SpamMaster Mark, the guy who makes threads you post in to make your post count go higher. :lol:, glad I helped. [/b][/quote]
    Of course I was kidding about those, it's just fun to notice those things. THose threads are quite cool though. Congrats LPFAN05.

linkinparkbby101

linkinparkbby101 Well-Known Member

aw thank yu so much people!! yu made my day better!! ^_^ thank yu!!!

*hugz everyone*

elie

elie Well-Known Member

Are you gonna call me at the number I provided?