LPA Merch

Discussion in 'Feedback & FAQ' started by Jeff, Sep 5, 2010.

ToddWilliamson

ToddWilliamson Well-Known Member

Linkin Park Live. another Linkin Park fansite that doesn't even compare to LPA.

Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

Honestly, I think we don't need materials like shirts etc. We've been mentioned on Mike's blogs a few times (Thanks to Jay's impressive gif) but that's just me. I think we have enough promotion out there for this forum. Not everyone is going to buy merchandise to fund the site, I mean, if that was possible, EVERYONE would be a VIP already. That's my two cents anyway.

Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

I know itd be kinda late but I'd be interested in purchasing some merch.

MKH

MKH Bat of Gotham LPA Super VIP

I agree. The LPA is THE place to find every other LP nerd across the globe, but not every one of those nerds is going to buy a shirt for a fansite (not to discredit the LPA). LPA and LPL have their status set in the Linkin Park community, and there are new users joining both daily. It should actually be noted how badass it is that all this site does is provide a place to discuss the band (in a very, VERY broad perspective), and the band themselves have already acknowledged it. I think the LPA is set.