LPU 5.0

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Geki, Jul 13, 2005.

Geki

Geki >.

When Linkin Park has Linkin Park Underground 5.0, do I have to sign up again, or do I automatically get the free CD and stuff because I already joined? I'm currently a member of LPU 4.0, I was just wondering what will happen when 5.0 comes.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

When LPU 5.0 is about to be released, you will be asked wether you want to renew your subscription with them. You will also have to pay again. As far as i know you won't have to fill in your details again if you choose to re-sign with the LPU, but if you don't re-sign then you just won't be a member of the LPU anymore.

Geki

Geki >.

OK, Thanks. I';; renew, but I wish I didn't have to.

goldengoaliex910

goldengoaliex910 Well-Known Member

LPU should focus on making it so that the boards don't fuck up and go down for days at a time before launching the next one. If that means leaving Sparkart so be it. There are better hosts out there.

But yes, you will have to renew. I assume it will still be $25.

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

I know. I'm so tired of the server issues with the LPU, it's getting really annoying.

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

It actually depends on when you signed up for 4.0. Your subscription to LPU is good for exactly one year from the date you signed up. So if you signed up for LPU this March, you'll be able to log onto LPU.com until next March. So you'll be able to see the new 5.0 site and messageboards, but you won't get a package of 5.0 stuff until you renew. You can renew in November when 5.0 starts if you want, or you can wait until your current membership runs out. If you signed up March 2005, and you renew in November 2005, your membership will be good until March 2007, because it always stays as another year from the date you originally signed up.

Justmuse

Justmuse Well-Known Member

If somebody could help me....I wanna run LPU but I dont know how much I need to pay.I wanna run LP Underground 4 ONLINE ONLY MEMBERSHIPS .And it is said that I need to pay 12$.And do I have to pay for smth else or just 12$?