LPU March Madness at LP Association!

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LinkinParkElite

LinkinParkElite New Member

Well the first time I heard LP one of my friends came up too me (I was at school where we're not supposed to listen to music) :) and said: hey listen to this it's a great song.
    So I listened to Numb for the first time and it was so good that I asked him to show me some more. So I listened to Faint and that really got me going (I still think it's LP's best song :)
    After school I went home and bought Hybrid Theory and Meteora and listened to the songs for the whole day (I really didn't do anything else except eat) :)
    well that's my story :)
    Cya
    LPU name: LinkinParkElite

2. Duplis

Duplis New Member

My LP life!

Hi !
    LP I'm began to listen when I'm seen the first time video - clip „ ln the end" in hit parade.
    Till then I'm about music at all desinterest,but this clip me surprised - I’m that clip ravenously watched.
    This musical genre me crazy taked.
    After clip I'm with of brother began imitate your vidoeplic show.
    I’m was Chester brother was Mike are it for me nice memories.
    Song me quickly got to the head and already I'm him couldn't it get head off (void).
    After those matters I'm bought LP „ Hybrid Theory" and every day I'm this album along with brother and father listened.
    All the time would LP „Hybrid Theory"didn't interchange not for the world !!! You are number one!
    Sincerely,best regards your fan of Slovakia republic Jakub Dupkala
    The biggest LINKIN PARK fan in the world !!!
    LPU Username: DUPLIS11

3. Emy351

Emy351 New Member

it was in 2001, while i was doing homework. my tv was on, in the Belgian Music channel. I was listenning to random songs, but then "In The End" came out, and once a heard it, i couldn't leave my eyes off the tv. so i kept starring it, and discovering a whole new kind of music. i was 12, and really amazed by that song. when the songs ended, i directly wrote down the artist and songs name. and the day after, i went to the shop and spend the little less money i had , to buy Hybrid Theory. Since that, Linkin Park has been my all time favorite band. 9 years after, i still am a big fan of Linkin Park, and hoping they'll come back in Belgium, one day.

LPU Username : Emy351

4. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Please don't disrespect other people's musical tastes. You're entitled to your opinion, and may express why you do not like a band, but blatantly saying a band "sucks" is kind of frowned upon here.

5. Ramik

Ramik New Member

Hello. My name is Ramil. For the first time I have heard Linkin Park when I was 14 years old in 2005. The first song which I have heard there was song Numb. With creativity Linkin Park I was acquainted by my brother (I am very grateful to him for it), during too time I have seen for the first time clip Numb. The song and a clip have caused in me many emotions. I was amazed with music and the text of this song. I liked at once group Linkin Park. When I have heard to albums Hybrid Theory and Meteora I have grown fond of group Linkin park even more strongly. And since then I listen to their songs constantly, each song has the deep sense, and everyone is unique on the.

LPU Username: RaMiK

6. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

actually Starscream is a transformer, but i COMPLETELY agree with you about how no one should put down people because of what they like

7. Derek

Ah, I will confess I am not all that involved with Transformers :lol:.

8. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

thats ok ;) im surprised that i even know that, since im not to big of a fan of em either, the movies were awesome though

9. erik_johnsen

erik_johnsen New Member

The first time I ever heard LP must have been through the song "Numb/Encore" on the radio here in Norway. Kinda disapointed that I haden't heard of them before then since that was quit a while after Meteora's release, which ofc is their second album under the name Linkin Park. :p Anyway, remember playing the song for my class at a birthdayparty in 6-7th grade a few days later, and have listen to the unique band ever since! <3 Every class I've been in I've been remembered as the "LP kid" or something like that since I was always cought wearing these different LP shirts and sweaters. Still do to this day. :p Gotta love you guys! Keep in mind you got fans in Scandanavia. :D

LPU username: erik_johnsen
    Email: [email protected]

10. Derek

The contest will be closing in 20 minutes. Please get any last minute entries in by that time.

11. DodgerG1015

DodgerG1015 New Member

The first time i was exposed to the greatness that is Linkin Park, i was a freshman in high school as the Hybrid Theory dropped. A friend of mine played Papercut for me after class one day. Hooked from the first verse, i made it my life goal to get that album. When i learned how to play guitar, i vowed to learn every Linkin Park song. From the first note on Papercut the first time i heard it, till the day i pass, LP will be an important part in my life. Thank you guys for creating the greatest sound in music.

LPU Username: TheMike1422

12. Gofers

Gofers New Member

I first heard Linkin Park sitting in my dorm room at UND. The first song I heard was "One Step Closer". I remember really liking the song, because it had "something" that I have never heard before. I really liked the bridge "SHUT UP WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!" The song really planted the seed for my Linkin Park obsession! I've been to 3 concerts and can't wait to see you guys again!!

LPU username: danogard

13. Derek

Ten minutes!

14. cuz

cuz New Member

The very first LP's song I heard was Crawling. This single was playing on the radio very often, that was in 2001. After all those years it's still my favourite song.

LPU username: cuzer

15. Derek

Contest is now closed, thanks for entering!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.