LPU

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Mark, Oct 17, 2002.

?

No question avaiable to import.

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Bryan

Bryan Guest

nope, sorry bryan. too late. you needed to sign up before nov 10. [/b][/quote]
    Eh oh well...hopefully they sell it in my music store in town and i'll just buy it sometime.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Eh oh well...hopefully they sell it in my music store in town and i'll just buy it sometime. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, they sell it anywhere DVDs and music CDs are sold. I saw it in Best Buy the other day.

Jonelle

Jonelle New Member

Yup. I'm an LPUer. My LPU name is (regretably) PunkPoemPrincess15...PM me if you'd like or if you need anything. I could try to help the best I can. :p

Ninnut85

Ninnut85 Well-Known Member

I bought the 2 by 2 package, I joined on the 23rd of January.
    They still haven't sent out the packages yet but does anyone how long it takes to receive it if you live internationally? I live in the Uk and was wondering if anyone had any idea if I would receive the package by the 7th of march (this is the date lp are playing in Manchester) :D

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

well the packages should be sent out within the next week, if it takes 2 weeks to get to far eastern canada, then i'm guessing it should take a month to 6 weeks to get to europe. so, if the mailman is fast, you'll get it.

i'm guessing you'll get it between the concert and the album's release.