Most Embarrasing Moments

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by [Darken Hybrid], Jun 26, 2003.

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

NEWFY. I SALUTE YOU!!!

Those are all great...in fact...the ond you did for me is going as my wallpaper :p XD

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

lol!! newfy i love your diagrams! and i have another embarrassing moment which was inspired by my graduation dinner last night.

okay so we're eating chinese food and the people there besides me are my sister, my grandma, my dad and mom, and my stepmom. i could tell my grandma, mom, and sister were haveing a very interesting conversation, but my stepmom and i were talking that i didn't hear anything that was being said. all of a sudden i look over to hear that my grandma had said, "It's not like you'd listen anyway." and my mom was like, "That's not very nice." and my sister's in tears. (she's 22 so it's not like you see her in tears very often). She runs to the bathroom so that we don't make a big scene any bigger. my mom and grandma go to the bathroom to cheer her up, my grandma feeling guilty for saying things i don't even know what were said. later i find out she insulted my sister's hair (which is dreaded) and her nose ring. she doesn't understand that this isn't so outrageous for the 21st century and still thinks things are like they were in the 1950s when she grew up. She also cares about money so much more than anyone else we could possibly now. to make a long story even longer, i ended up in the bathroom trying to make her come out of there, and mom followed me five minutes later and we all ended up crying. allie (my sister), because she was the target of insults from someone related to us, me because my grad party was ruined and mom 'cuz she's mom...she's gotta cry too!

yes that was embarrassing because the entire chinese restaurant saw us...i have many more grandma embarrassing stories but that's the latest.

Aaron

Aaron Foundation LPA Super Member

no probs, i was realy bored when i got up this morning so i said hell, Kat would want it.

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Newfy, you kick ass. :lol:

Terry

Terry Yeah, but I wish you were my shadow. LPA Super Member

Wow . . . .

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

the time i posted in a thread called 'Most embarassing moments'

well actually i have a few, but ud have to i.m. if u really cared to know

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Newfy, I love the arrows pointing saying 'bra' and 'boobs'. :lol:

Wendy

Wendy Well-Known Member

My most embarrassing moment?
    Well it all happened afterschool. I invited my friends to hang out at my house and they all agreed. We started talking about all those girls stuff like clothes, guys, money (you know the usual gossip). My little brother (that annoying little brat) went to where my friends and I were hanging out and started bothering us. I told him to leave and he got mad so he took off his pant in front of my friends and flashed them!!! My face got really red and all my friends left.

LinkinJunior

LinkinJunior LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

...accidently fell into a puddle of mud...

Terry

Terry Yeah, but I wish you were my shadow. LPA Super Member

OMFG, SUNNY DID THAT!??!?!? He is such a ######' dork . . . . LMFAO

Wendy

Wendy Well-Known Member

OMFG, SUNNY DID THAT!??!?!? He is such a ######' dork . . . . LMFAO [/b][/quote]
    Yea. Sunny did flash my friends and other stuff you don't wanna know. I have more embarrassing moments I rather not tell.

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Another embarrasing moment of mine:

Omar and I did a rap battle here on LPA. Afterwards, the people here at LPA had to vote and whoever received 10 votes won. Well, I started to notice that Omar was winning pretty quick, and I figured it was 'cause people voted for him just 'cause he's part of the LPA staff and all. So I showed my friends the battle and they signed up accounts and voted for me.

Here's the thing though: I had no idea they did that! They didn't tell me they voted for me!!!

LPA staff started calling me a cheater, that I told my friends to sign up when I didn't do it! I was so embarrased because I thought I won, but then I didn't. I ended up getting banned 'cause they found out it was me, and back then I was permanently banned from LPA (hence my title), but yeah...I was embarrased to find out afterwards from my friends that they voted for me to make me win.

:whistle:

Happy Gilmore

Happy Gilmore Y2K

Well this is pretty unbelieveble i think and king of funny :)

32517 Well-Known Member

God Newfy your diagrams are hilarious!!!! Ahahahaaaaa... no offense to the poor victims of embarassment tho, heheheeee

I do a lot of stupid stuff all the time! I'm practically immune from embarassments! hehehe no, just kidding...

I'll tell you something REALLY embarassing I did lately (or was it just plain stupid?? Hm.......) I liked linkin park a lot before this but i didn't know them that well. I just heard the music on radio that's it.. didn't get the album or what not... until earlier this year when I watched the Frat party DVD ... then i was hooked!

So anyways the first place i went to find LP info was linkinpark.com (duh) and i asked a stupid question after i joined which was "Why is Mike's last name Shinoda? Does he have japanese parentage???" OH GOD! That was SOOO stupid and asinine!!! Oh man *shakes head and covers face in TOTAL shame!!!* It's like asking someone if the have a navel for god's sake!

What a novice question! Man, I was SUCH a new fan that time! And like, linkinpark.com itself has like, NO background info on them, and since that was the first place i went, i didn't know he was half&half.. he doesn't look asian anyway... I totally regret asking it, hopefully they skimmed over it and didn't notice it! Boy am I stupid...

Yep, it was stupidity man, TOTAL stupidity! Not embarassment.. stupidity.... :mellow:

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

Wow . . . . [/b][/quote]
    yes, i have a very interesting grandma, don't i?

happy gilmore - how the hell is that funny? my graduation was RUINED i will never remember it as happy but as how my grandma insulted my sister. i don't see the humor in it. just put yourself in my shoes, kay?

Happy Gilmore

Happy Gilmore Y2K

:wacko: I didn't say "your grandma insulted your sister haha that's funny." I meant that it's unbelieveble story which makes weird, you don't see every day 4 girls sitting and crying in a bathroom together. The last time i saw 4 gilrs together in a bathroom they were making out... but that's another story :whistle:
    Hope i didn't insult you or something... :wth:

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

ooookaaaaay....definitely save that story for...never

sorry i got so rabid. i get a little sensitive around the subject ^_^;;

Happy Gilmore

Happy Gilmore Y2K

Well i would have reacted the same way if some stupid guy tells me that my most embarrasing moment in my life is funny :mellow: