My Chemical Romance has broken up

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Brandon, Mar 23, 2013.

Shadester

Shadester (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Well, that's certainly interesting. If it's a push away from label influence and into self-publishing or even signing with a less intrusive label, I'm all for it. I hope it's true.

Always liked the band name though.

Gerard just posted this: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rjdh4f

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
    Brandon

Brandon I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter.

...What the fuck? :lol: That was pretty cheesy and long winded. Although the part where he described how he felt like he was "acting" on stage was pretty insightful.

lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

That was an interesting read. Definitely explains more.

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

Good. I couldn't stand that band when they were all over the place around mid-2000!

snailharvest

snailharvest nice

Well everyone threw a shitfit when DD was released because 'IT WASN'T THE BLACK PARADE!!!!', but I think it's one of their best albums.

Conventional Weapons had good songs on it, but was released in such a stupid way not many people knew about it, bring it out as a full album.

As for the break up, i'm pretty pissed off but I don't like all their albums, just 2 or 3, so i'm not upset or anything, it's just a bit of a shock more than anything. No doubt they'll get back together in a few years time, but to be honest their music is getting bland now, shows that they either have to change or they won't go far as artists. DD was the first step in that, but now this happened, so I guess they're taking a break for a while.

TL;DR: Meh.