New "Got News?"

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Hybrid, Nov 26, 2014.

Abel

Abel Chester Bennington saved my life.

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Why major bands continue to be perfectly fine with third-party companies publishing blatantly wrong transcriptions of their music is beyond me. There are several guitar parts missing from Final Masquerade, and parts of Numb are just flat-out wrong.

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

Hard to think someone could fuck up something as simple as Numb.

/chat

polleo

polleo You're gonna carry that weight. LPA Super Member

polleo

New LP youtube video:-
    [video=youtube;Z9xWa21qSV8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9xWa21qSV8&feature=em-subs_digest[/video]

Wizardofozil

Wizardofozil Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2015
    Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

You seriously make me facepalm more than anybody else on this forum. Incase you forgot the rules of Got News, if you're submitting news you have to post a LINK to said news. You can't just post that it's happening and then offer absolutely zero links or further supporting evidence to back it up. The purpose of this thread is to HELP us find news, not post some random comment and then have us dig to try and find any legitimate story online that backs it up.

Filip

Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

Sorry, but honestly your response could be presented in a more appropriate manner. Time and time again I see people shoot insults towards members like superxero for their "silly" responses. As an admin, you could handle this much better by giving him a warning via pm and following your own rules and using this thread simply as a means to post news rather than adding on to the conversation and/or scolding him.

As for the news he provided, it doesn't take rocket science to google search "rocksmith linkin park". In fact its the first link provided along with official youtube footage, not to mention lplive having it set as their latest news post.
    http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=11512

Implementing the need to add a link along with the news we provide to this thread is something that is obviously fairly new (seeing how it was never enforced with the old "got news thread"), and given the fact that there hasn't been much LP news lately, I'm sure it has slipped some of our minds.

Either way, no need to call others out. I've stated nothing more than the obvious so I'd suggest leaving it at that for future references.

[video=youtube;Rbk34LV7Qbc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbk34LV7Qbc[/video]

http://www.theriffrepeater.com/rocksmith-2014-dlc-for-16-linkin-park-six-pack-guilty-all-the-same/

Linkin Park Song Pack – $13.99

Linkin Park – “Bleed It Out” – Drop D
    Linkin Park – “Guilty All the Same” – Drop D
    Linkin Park – “In the End” – Eb Drop Db
    Linkin Park – “Numb” – Eb Drop Db
    Linkin Park – “One Step Closer” – Eb Drop Db
    Linkin Park – “What I’ve Done” – Drop D

brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

In Derek's defense SUPERXERO has done this numerous times on this thread and the previous Got News thread before. If I was Derek, I'd be extremely frustrated with him.

Back to the actual thread.

While it's not much, but Linkin Park uploaded Devil's Drop onto their YouTube account.

[video=youtube;6EnkwS_M6Nc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EnkwS_M6Nc[/video]

Derek

Exactly, I'm sorry if my response to SUPERXERO came off 'rude' or 'not appropriate' for this thread, but myself and others have grown beyond exasperated over SUPERXERO's complete inability to follow rules of threads, and occasional pointless replies. It's gotten beyond being nice and avoiding talking about him like this in threads, because he just doesn't seem to care. We muted him, and he just made another account. He doesn't get it no matter what we try and do, and it's beyond frustrating to have to deal with it all the time.

So I'm sorry but I'm done with telling SUPERXERO to do things, only for the advice to seemingly go completely go over his head. He doesn't listen.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

I just need to add onto this that we do have rules against advising, as well as rules against provoking moderators here. If you are unclear with our rules, specifically applying to the one pertaining to advising, I highly suggest that you go and review our rules and let the moderating team members take care of issues that need to be addressed on these boards. Derek was justified here by clearly pointing out the rules of that thread in the original post. It is written there that source material needs to be linked, otherwise, don't even bother posting in this thread.

Derek

Either way, I'll apologize if the way I handled my response came off very harsh.

That being said, time to go back on topic :)

Evan

Evan Well-Known Member

Filip

polleo

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
    Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;GkJqSOvEZ7c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkJqSOvEZ7c[/video]

Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;4uiBKDkS690]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uiBKDkS690[/video]

Broman

Broman Well-Known Member