New LP Song Coming Sooner Than Expected?

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Nov 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

i second that

linkin_sylph

linkin_sylph Well-Known Member

Nice. Can't wait.

Snail

Snail LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I cannot wait for this, so damn anxious right now. Anything they put out, I'll most likely love it. I'll be happy if the track lasts longer than 4 minutes =D.

linkin_theory922

linkin_theory922 Well-Known Member

Cept it probably won't...at the most...3:36

spikeshinizle

spikeshinizle Well-Known Member

I'm actually hopeing that we get some lyrics that arent just about "the pain that hurts these wounds". Like someone else said, the band has matured musically and I think the lyrics should support that. They can still be about 'depressing' stuff but using a better vocabulary hehe. I for one do NOT want to hear Chester screaming in it.

linkin_theory922

OKAY...but that's what Chester does. How can you have Linkin Park without the screaming? It would just be the Backstreet Boys with PRS's and Joe Hahn

Methybrea

Methybrea Well-Known Member

Aw, tremulant...don't crush my dreams!!!! :tongue:

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I'm pretty sure that Chester doesn't scream all the time. In fact he rarely screams.

"One Step Closer," "A Place for My Head," "Forgotten," "By Myself," "Figure.09," "Don't Stay," "Faint" and "From the Inside" are the only songs I can think of where he screams properly.

Just because he's singing at a higher volume doesn't mean he's screaming. :rolleyes:

And also who are you to say how long the song's going to be?

Branden

Branden hey! LPA Super Member

I think they ought to go Pink Floyd on all your asses and do 23 minutes of experimental noise and guitar riffs that sound like they're from Phantom of the Opera.

Of course they'd have to fit that guy with the vinyl records in somewhere. and that short guy with the hair that "sings".

linkin_theory922

Ok, my point is...he DOES scream and i never said that because sometimes he sings at a higher volume means he screams, i am aware that he sings as well...that is the Linkin Park sound and i don't know how long the songs are going to be. I'm estimating based on their 2 albums. Not one song has gone past 4 minutes so why would they start now? Anyway, this is my opinion and i could be wrong...and i never said i knew EXACTLY how long their songs were going to be

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2005
    spikeshinizle

spikeshinizle Well-Known Member

So...without his screaming they'd just be like the backstreet boys. Which means the only reason you like them is becuase he screams?....which he doesnt all that much (as was pointed out by Will).

All I was saying was that I dont want to hear something really heavy...I dont think we will, but I've always loved LP for their mixing of genres, not becuase 'i can roc hard to thur musix! they undetsand when my dad yels at me lol' (Thats not directed to anyone here, but you know the type of fans I'm talking about.)

Will

"Step Up," "And One" and "My December" are all longer than four minutes. Who are you to say that they won't make a song longer than four minutes? Just because they haven't doesn't mean that they won't.

linkin_theory922

Alright, i'm going to say that you all have very good points. I was just expressing my opinion anyway so if they do have songs longer than 4 minutes, good for them. :)

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

i like that idea lmao

Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

*Prays for guitar solo*

Has Chester ever screamed a verse? That would be interesting...

LP1988

LP1988 Active Member

heyyy

chesters screaming is essential to make LP...who can ever diss that??? seriously, they are angelic screams, lol..but tell me one person who can scream and not make u want to throw up...i.e. ONLY chesters screams are worth listening...but i do hope he screams and sings...mike does his thing all the time...man, i just can't wait till that song is out. so like, wat is this machine shop mixtape?? i mean, all of a sudden they are releasing all these mixtapes... :S ...and hey ppl, wat song is A.06. you guyz keep on mentionin it, nevr heard of it...lemme kno plz..wat ya'll think of Fort Minor?? i lovd RED to BLACK, was the shit.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Okay first off you cant type, and with your angelic screams comment you almost come off as a teenie bopper.

If you were born in 1988..that'd make you 16/17. You should know how to type past that of a three year old.

Type properly or face a warning. No "plz", "ppl", "kno" or "wat" that's just being COMPLETELY lazy.

linkin_theory922

A.06 was an instrumental that i think they had meant to put on Meteora but never did...and yes...this whole ppl, guyz and all that is driving me insane. THIS IS NOT MSN...just a thought..:)

Will

First of all, angels don't scream. That's the most ridiculous thing that I've ever heard of.

Also, no-one's screams make me want to throw up but maybe that's because I'm more well-rounded than you are when it comes to music.

Third, type like you've got fingers and you're not just pecking at the keyboard with your nose.

Fourth, this thread has nothing to do with Fort Minor.

Fifth, shut up.

linkin_theory922

GOD THAT'S HILARIOUS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.