New Wallpaper I Made Of Lp

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by streetsoldier, Jan 15, 2003.

streetsoldier

streetsoldier Well-Known Member

Wallpaper Here
    What are your thoughts?
    My Page I haven't updated my page in awhile though, I will soon tho.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

i like it, nice.

but it is stretching the forums :p

maybe we could post the link to it and not the picture?

lpfan1924

lpfan1924 Member

If you want an honest oppinion I think that you need a little more color than white, yelllow. Its a little bland but its ok for a start. On a scale of 1-10 I give it 6. It needs a little work.

streetsoldier

streetsoldier Well-Known Member

Man, I bet if I changed the subject to "New Wallpaper I made of LP" instead of the current one more people would reply to this. :(

Bryan

Bryan Guest

There you go, I changed it for you, now be happy ;)

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

Okay, grpahic artist to graphic artist, I'll give you my opinion, but please don't take it offensively, I'm just trying to help :p.

The colors are too raw, and the yellow kills the LP image. The soldier idea is great, but as I see... Rob's head sticks out, and Brad is missing :p. Overall your idea was great, but now I think you need to balance the colors more. Also with the logo. The logo is 90% visible to the fact that it's yellow and sticks out. I personally would have only the element without the background part to it with a coordinating color :D. And lastly, expierement with colors and images some more, you might find another image may be more suitablefor this wallpaper. I like the streaks going across, but I think this could be improved.

I hope this helps, I just thought it could use a touch up, don't take it as an insult, it's really good, but needs some work :lol:.

:chemist:

Tim2

Tim2 Ambient

It's a little weak if you ask me. There seems to be way too much white and like yellow, some more colour would definetly help it out. Also, it's too little, how you suppose to work with it?