Nottingham concert 2003

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by ROFLcopter, Sep 14, 2005.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

In all the gigs I've been to I've gotten someone who I know is going to wait in line for a great place and then I just arrive like 5 hours later instead of queing up :lol: [/b][/quote]
    You suck. :lol: That's the worst thing anyone can do, if I see anyone pushing in front of me I fucking flip and tell them to fuck off to the back. It's just unfair on the people who have actually waited all that time.

Not really, I could see the setlist from the front. :p Plus I know they'd never leave without playing One Step Closer. :lol:

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

You suck. :lol: That's the worst thing anyone can do, if I see anyone pushing in front of me I fucking flip and tell them to fuck off to the back. It's just unfair on the people who have actually waited all that time.
    [/b][/quote]
    Yeah but technicly I wasn't pushing in...lets just call it 'reserving my place' :lol:

However the last time someone pushed infront of me (and literally pushed my mum) was in Disneyland,France. I ended up fighting the bastard until my stepdad broke it up.

Joe

However the last time someone pushed infront of me (and literally pushed my mum) was in Disneyland,France. I ended up fighting the bastard until my stepdad broke it up. [/b][/quote]
    :lol: Oh. That's uhm... *runs away*

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

:lol: Oh. That's uhm... *runs away* [/b][/quote]
    :lol:

No offence to any French people but on that whole holiday the local French people were rude and quite frankly self rightious bastards.

ROFLcopter

ROFLcopter Well-Known Member

lol, how could u see the setlist. was it written down on a piece of paper so the band members know what song to play. :lol: :lol:

Joe

lol, how could u see the setlist. was it written down on a piece of paper so the band members know what song to play. :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Uhm, Yeah, that is usually the case. :wth: