OMG, it's Meghna + Photoshop, again!

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Janie Jones, Mar 11, 2007.

Janie Jones

Janie Jones Meghna is a Headcase

So, me and Sathia made a bunch of mixtapes, and decided we'd make some nice album covers to go with it. Of course,t he mixtapes are wierd, seeing how we have different musical tastes and found it hard to find stuff we BOTH like. Also, there are 2 covers of John Cusack movies, because he pwns. :lol:. Anyway, without further ado, I present:

Music when the lights come on, our favourite:
    [​IMG]

Libra, basically all the Libertines and Ramones stuff that didn't fit in anywhere else, :lol:.
    [​IMG]

Best of Hoobastank (I'll admit it, both of us have a soft spot for them. Their older stuff is pretty good._)
    [​IMG]

Happy?- One of the wierdest mixes there is- some metal for Sathia, some Incubus, and some, of all things...Creed. :blink:. Yeah, it's more for Sathia than me. :lol:
    [​IMG]

Live fast, Die Young- just some pop and rock energetic stuff, my favourite of the lot. ^_^.
    [​IMG]

The Clash- Ok, this one was just for me. :lol:. Although, it turned out we'd accidentally burned a copy of the Libertines/Ramones instead, so no Clash for a week. :(
    [​IMG]

Water over wine: basically some softish, acoustic stuff. I liked this one, because it was simple and classyish.
    [​IMG]

*squeal*...It's John Cusack! :lol:. Even if the movie was sorta lame.
    [​IMG]

We made one for Better off Dead too, but for some reason I can't find that one..I'll post it later, if I can.
    And I spent a lot of energy uploading and typing this post, so comments and feedback are love. Wait, make that necessary. :lol:

Christopher

Christopher Über Member Über Member

Wow, those are really cool.

I esspecially like the Live Fast, Die Young one and the Water Over Wine one. :D

Janie Jones

Janie Jones Meghna is a Headcase

Aw, thanks a ton, st0f. :hug:

Christopher

Christopher Über Member Über Member

No problem, Meghna. :hug: