Question about gallery updates

Discussion in 'Feedback & FAQ' started by LornVourkolakas, Mar 1, 2011.

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

so just now i realized screens of BITS were posted. i was just wondering is there a forum where updates about things like that are posted? i tend to just go to the news and obviously things such as that don't belong on the front page. so where could i go to be updated on gallery additions and such (if there are)? sorry if it's somewhere obvious.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

We kind of just tend to randomly add things to the gallery and don't bother announcing it unless it's an exclusive or something. Not sure why, I guess we figure people might not care as much about gallery updates or something. :lol:

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

The problem with our current gallery software is that it doesn't really announce when something new has been added. Perhaps we'll start posting in Announcements when we update the gallery/things on the site. It's not really a bad idea and would let people know the site is being updated.

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

i think it would be a good idea since there are some people who enjoy those little updates (ie, me). it kind of sucked looking through the gallery every so often to see if there were screenies of bits. so the announcements idea sounds good to me.

Bradley

Bradley Butt makes me weep, I call it a “boo-hooty".

Yeah I like that idea too. I appreciate the little updates the site gets from the gallery to the "Music" tab section that holds information about the albums of Linkin Park, Dead by Sunrise, Fort Minor, ect. It would be really great to see updates that are made being announced to the site.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator