school violence

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by rosanna, Oct 4, 2005.

rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

at my school there was a stabbing. well i graduated but you know what i mean. anyway these were people i know, or thought i knew.

they got in a fight and one kid ended up stabbing the other through the face and in his chest. i don't even know if he died or anything.

and there was this thing going on that people from our rival school were going to open fire at our school on 4/20 and kill us all. and i am being serious. the entire police force was there that day and none of the students were. and this was because of some murder that happened with a couple of 20 year olds from our town that killed a 20 year old from the rival town. but what does that have to do with us? we're only kids.

what is this world coming to? columbine was 6 years ago and people still haven't learned their lesson.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

People are never going to learn their lesson. There will always be assholes in the world and hate will continue. I'm sorry to hear about such madness amongst students and I hope the kids learn their lesson.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Someone got stabbed at a house party I went to last firday, these are quite dangerous times. They don't have to be though, half the people who do this do it because of peer pressure, it might sound like a load of crap but its true, half these people like thinking they live in the ghetto and every day is a struggle to exist, I'd like to put them in a real one and see how long they last :rolleyes:

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Someone got shot in the head because he was deaf. The deaf one pushed someone accidentally and the guy said something to him, and the deaf one said something he didnt understand so the guy asked: "Are you deaf?!" so the guy said "Yes" and then he got shot in the head.

Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

:( Poor guy...Things like that piss me off...

Glenn

Holy shit! What happened to the kid. I'd tear that motherfucker apart.

Arhaz

Arhaz ...waiting. LPA Super Member

is INNOCENCE even a word these days? people have it and yet... yet so many don't. i don't believe the youth doing this. in India, there have been a lot of molestation and rape cases during parties at colleges....
    man, i hate this world...

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Holy shit! What happened to the kid. I'd tear that motherfucker apart. [/b][/quote]
    Well.. it wasnt exactly in school, i forgot to tell that :lol: It was just a big party downtown.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

thats shocking

Glenn

Well.. it wasnt exactly in school, i forgot to tell that :lol: It was just a big party downtown. [/b][/quote]
    Just the same.

Ronin

Ronin Well-Known Member

my school has some minor gang issues. its not really sopken about In school per say, but its known of who's who, and who you dont mess with. i just tend to stay out of it's way.

minor park

minor park Banned

one day at my school some guys did a drive by and shot 20 people and killed 5 and 2 of those kids were my best friends that i know since kindergraten R.I.P David R.I.P Alex

Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

Fights happen often at my school. I get in a lot of fights. But thats only because my friend gets in one and he's outnumbered.

I wouldn't be surprised if my school is the next Columbine. Really, I wouldn't.

A student at my school got killed by another student, but that was off school grounds.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

At my high school, you could expect seeing at least one fight at lunch. But nothing ever turned violent. From what I understood, people always fought over stupid crap. But they weren't serious enough to make the rent-a-cops put down their doughnuts.

At my college, 90% of the students are nerds. The only fighting they do is flame each other on AIM because one nerd kicked the other nerd's ass at Warcraft. The other 10% (I'm in that 10% ;)) are a peaceful bunch for the most part. Although I want to kick the ass of the next prick in this hick town who tries to convert me to christianity.

insanechica007

insanechica007 Well-Known Member

no violence where i'm at. happens mostly at the bigger schools in kalamazoo. there are alot of kids on drugs or have parents on drugs, though. a few of my best friend's parent's have gotten arrested..but that's off-topic anyway..

Arhaz

Arhaz ...waiting. LPA Super Member

my friend's bro got suspended when this other dude(now expelled) tried to attack him with a knife....

this world will soon turn the other way round.

Boo

Boo Guest

Gees that's aweful u hate people. Stupid ignorant people. They make me sick.

Geki

Geki >.

There hasn't been much school violence at my school, except occasional fighting. However, two years ago a student set up a pipe bomb to go off in a trash can, and it was set for when Homeroom started I guess, so the full crowd of people would be there. I was in 8th Grade then, before my Freshman year, but it was still scary. School Violence is also provoked by bullying often, and it makes you wonder if something like a school shooting could happen...

Ronin

Ronin Well-Known Member

hopefully, things will get better. its good to know that there are SOME schools that have a peaceful atmosphere, rather than a battleground. iv'e yet to be in a fight, but i know im ready for it. besides, most high school students dont really know how to fight. they just swing their arms at each others faces. we really havent had weapon issues, but there has been mini bats used once. like i said before, i tend to stay out of harm's way. im not the type to start a fight, but i can end one.

Ronin

Ronin Well-Known Member

hopefully, things will get better. its good to know that there are SOME schools that have a peaceful atmosphere, rather than a battleground. iv'e yet to be in a fight, but i know im ready for it. besides, most high school students dont really know how to fight. they just swing their arms at each others faces. we really havent had weapon issues, but there has been mini bats used once. like i said before, i tend to stay out of harm's way. im not the type to start a fight, but i can end one.