Sharing songs?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by freefall, Mar 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    freefall

freefall Member

I did read the rules. How come we can't request to trade songs? I own all the cd's and am not interested in trading those songs that will rip off LP. I'm just looking for live songs, which they will not be making money off of. It's like Live in Texas, I would never download that, so of course I bought it.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

DO NOT REQUEST MP3S AND DO NOT MAKE MULTIPLE TOPICS OF THE SAME THING. TRADING = ASKING FOR MP3S.

Thank you.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

We don't allow it because of reasons you should have known by now. Music costs money, downloading songs for free is illegal and file-swapping can get you in deep sh*t with the RIAA. Especially on a very public forum such as this. I'd rather not have the RIAA knocking on my door with a court order, for aiding in the transfer of copyrighted music, as I'm sure you wouldn't want to either.

Don't ask questions like this when you should know better. Trading Mp3s of copyrighted music is illegal and thats the basic reason why we will never allow mp3 trading on our website. The day file swapping becomes legal, which will be never, is when we'll ppssibly THINK about changing our policies. But until then, no means no and don't ask for mp3s on our website.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.