Soul Calibur II

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by [Darken Hybrid], Aug 6, 2003.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

Soul Calibur II is the ultimate sequel to one of the most revered weapons-based fighters of all time. Improved gameplay, state-of-the art graphics, and exclusive features make it the must-have fighting game for 2003.

In addition to new and returning souls, Soul Calibur II also features a console-exclusive guest character for each platform; the Xbox features McFarlane's Spawn! The gamecube version features Link from Zelda. And the PS2 version features Heihachi from the Tekken series.

And, now, in addition to arcade-perfect gameplay modes, the new Weapon Master mode enables players to fight in different missions to collect more than 200 unique weapons! Each weapon possesses unique attributes that add an element of strategy to every battle for hours and hours of fun.

I'm not very familiar with the Soul Calibur games. I only played the demo of this game for Xbox. I could only play with 2 characters and only in arcade mode. I like Nightmare. He's one bad-ass. By just playing the demo I felt in love!! This game is awesome!!! I can't wait to play with Spawn for the Xbox version. He looks awesome!!!!!!!! (w00t)

elie

elie Well-Known Member

Yup, if I see some decent reviews for this game, i'll be heading out to purchase me a copy!

Rinkin

Rinkin Well-Known Member

I really like the Link addition to the Gamecube version. That just rocks! Link is the man.

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

I saw a trailer for the game. Looks awesome. I'm getting it for a friend. (As a present) I'm going to ask to borrow it. *coughs*