Submersed

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Link, Apr 12, 2005.

Link

Link lolwut

So I've been hearing Submersed's single 'Hollow' for a while, and I decided to buy the album. Forget who it's produced by and check it out. This album is fantastic, and hit me like a ton of bricks. The vocalist's range is incredible. Some might find it annoying. If you like Alter Bridge, Crossfade, Fuel, etc, you may love Submersed. I can't believe this CD!

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

I don't love any of those bands you mentioned, but since you brought it up, who produced the record?

WalmartvsKmart

WalmartvsKmart Extremely H! Vltg3

I haven't heard the Submersed cd but I did hear hollow and I think it was good

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Yep, I've had the CD for awhile now and its pretty good

Ant

Ant Ambient

I don't love any of those bands you mentioned, but since you brought it up, who produced the record? [/b][/quote]
    Don Gilmore produced most of it.

Yeah, I've known about them... they're not quite local, but they're a band from where my regional track meets are held -- so I've heard of 'em for a while.

Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Don Gilmore produced most of it.

Yeah, I've known about them... they're not quite local, but they're a band from where my regional track meets are held -- so I've heard of 'em for a while. [/b][/quote]
    I thought Tremonti produced some of it...I know he discovered them!

Ant

Ant Ambient

He did produce some of it, but Gilmore produced most of it, from what I've heard :)

Link

Link lolwut

That's why I said ignore who produced it since there's so many Gilmore haters. I think the worst thing about 'In Due Time' is that none of the songs are too distant a stretch from Hollow. So if you like Hollow, you'll like the rest of the album. But hopefully in the next installment we'll see some more variety.

Also, the lead guitar player is a protege of Tremonti's. So you know he's good. :)

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Submersed are amazing. I've has their album since it's release and i didn't dissapoint at all. Great band.

Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

'Hollow' is an amazing song...so I'm gonna hafta go out and buy the CD right away :D Freq 107 started playing Hollow a few months ago...heard it and I was hooked right away...