The Image Portrayed

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Will, Jan 17, 2003.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

In a few years, Derek and I, along with my friend, plan on starting a band called The Image Portrayed. We plan on writing lyrics and stuff until the day we can finally meet up and collabourate and whatnot, but for now we're just coming up with ideas and figuring out just how we can do that. Hopefully sometime this summer I can set up a meeting between Derek, my friend, and I so we can get to know each other before we start getting personal about our music. We're not sure what genre of music we'd be placed in, but it's definitely going to be metal.

We plan on doing cover songs of some of our favourite artists right now when we meet that way we can learn what each other is capable of and what we need to work on and things like that. Those cover songs are also what we might send to record labels to get a deal. But until then, we can only come up with ideas. So far we have eight "planned" songs but no lyrics or music written for them yet.

I concocted two album covers that we may use... The first will probably be for our cover album and the second will be for our first release. Tell me what you think of them...

Edit: Also note that the list of cover songs is tentative and probably will change in 2-3 years. :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

I wish the besta' luck to all you guys :lol:. I hope you guys make it big :D!!!

And if you do make it big and become sucessful billionares, with all your 'bling bling', don't forget us little people :D!

:chemist:

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

:lol: :lol:
    you guys will be kewl :p those album covers are kewl. how did you come up with the name The Image Portrayed?

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

It's influenced by trapt's "Still Frame" lmfao

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

that sounds pretty awesome guys, i hope you make it big.

and keaton: i love your signature and the artwork on your site. you are truly talented.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

Thanks LPFAN :D!

I'll be a 100% Image Prortrayed fan :lol:!

Will

Thanks LPFAN :D!

I'll be a 100% Image Prortrayed fan :lol:! [/b][/quote]
    Hehe, thanks a lot guys. Remember, we still have 2-3 years before we can even make this happen, :lol:.

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Hehe, thanks a lot guys. Remember, we still have 2-3 years before we can even make this happen, :lol:. [/b][/quote]
    Yea, but 2-3 years isn't that long. Not for the music industry. Consider this, you have a great career if you're able to sell really good for 10+ years. 2-3 years is nothing. I mean, LP is really big now, but for the classic bands, its really hardly anything. But I still think LP will be one of those classic bands. They have huge potential to do even better.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

2nd CD cover reminds me of Taproot's Welcome cover. With the blue tinted window/door thing.

Will

Honestly, you’re almost right. I couldn’t find a decent picture of a window to use so I resorted to Taproot’s video for ’’Poem.’’ The blue-tint just gave it that hard-to-describe feeling. If this ever gets off the ground, I’m being sure to thank Taproot in our booklet inside the CD, hehe.

Derek wants me to find a picture of a shadowy figure to put in front of that window to give it a more ’’creepy’’ feeling. If any of you can help me find a picture of a shadowy figure, PM it to me and we can give you credit sometime.