Top Secret Info..

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Dec 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    TheChemist

TheChemist Active Member

I mean if its just a redesign of the entire site and stuff then ill be dissapointed... Im really hopin there are some new songs u have gotten hold of whether it be from the new album (unlikely) or even NEVERBEFORE released songs.... Can u give us a clip (a short sample) of a new song u might have gotten like u did with the message board layout? :rolleyes:

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

they arent gonna tell us so there is not point in asking...

linkinfan42

linkinfan42 Guest

yep there is no point in asking and the new site layout kicks ass so i wouldnt mind if the whole site was redesigned

linkinkid87

linkinkid87 Member

i read on the lpmb that u guys had a hold of sum never-heard before material that you would be releasing soon, is this wut the big suppris is all about?

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

The problem is ppl keep asking whats the secret then they formulate ideas, then they post them on other boards then all of a sudden we have material from the new album...I'm going to settle this so everyone please read careful...

Ifwe have anything from the new album, we would legally not be able to post it anyways until we had permission from LP's administrator, so please no more assumptions until the next part is revealed...we will let you know when it's coming...

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

There's a lot of speculation. Everybody should stop and wait until officially information is announced. Then there won't be this much confusion. Or at least wait until worthy sources release info.

InFeStEdPoOh

InFeStEdPoOh Member

so was the album name the 'top secret' info? :blink:

Bryan

Bryan Guest

It is not part of Projekt Chemist if thats what you mean..

linkinkid87

linkinkid87 Member

"Ifwe have anything from the new album, we would legally not be able to post it anyways until we had permission from LP's administrator, so please no more assumptions until the next part is revealed...we will let you know when it's coming..."

ok its cool, but thats got me thinking u do have new stuff and are now jus waiting to get in touch wit lp......hmm....i hope so.....if im wrong....then o well

linkinfan42

linkinfan42 Guest

hmmm.........its been awhile since any new info has been released on the top secret info.....is anything going to happen soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.