Until It's Gone to Premiere Monday, May 5th at 7:30PM BST on BBC Radio 1 with Zane Lowe

Discussion in 'News' started by Andreina, May 2, 2014.

1. TheRadiance

TheRadiance Guardian

Clip didn't sound that intriguing to me, but 15 seconds is hardly anything to base an opinion off of.

2. Drytf

Drytf Active Member

The length of the song changed on Spotify. It's now 3:53.

3. SimplyHunted

SimplyHunted Member

I can't even compare this preview to any other song.. It sounds so fresh, so new. Chesters voice is perfect for this track, I can't wait to hear the rest of the song.

4. MKH

MKH Bat of Gotham LPA Super VIP

Remember white usernames: don't be postin' no links.

5. tonymadridista7

tonymadridista7 Member

i had the same feeling hearing it for the first time it has a feel like if it will fit in transformers 4 easily..

6. Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

Jamey, you are not new anymore. You should know better now than to double post AND to use that word. Neither are allowed in these boards.

7. brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

I'm just messing with you, Jamey. The only time I actually try to be... "hostile" with anyone is if they are complete dicks. You are not. Plus I was only stating that I'll be able to listen to the premiere because I stated earlier that I wouldn't be able to because of me being in school. Now that I look at it, it does look like I'm bragging that I will be able to see it. :sweating:

8. RyRy

RyRy LPA VIP LPA VIP

Someone please clarify. Will the song premiere at 2:30 ET, or will the radio show begin at that time? I was wondering if it's worth tuning in at that time or waiting 10-15 minutes.

9. Nicholas

Nicholas Well-Known Member

I imagine the song will air @ 2:30 ET instead of waiting, but I don't know. Regardless, it's better to be safe than sorry. I'd recommend tuning in at that time anyways.

10. Snail

Snail LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Of course! I rarely ever compare and view each track from an objective point of view. I must explain, by 'trump' I meant that 'Until It's Gone' may not hit me as hard as 'GATS' did. Alas, I can only judge when the song is released in full.

11. zoffy

zoffy Well-Known Member

I live in the UK. Zane Lowe always plays his 'Hottest record in the world' segment at 7.30pm. I imagine that this will be Until it's gone. He usually does an interview followed by the track, so will probably be on the phone to Mike and they will talk about the track and THP. Then play it...and Zane usually plays it twice just for the hell of it.

So listen at 7.25pm BST onwards. He will likely build it all up in the first 30 mins but will play other songs and talk about the LPA tweets and trending stuff too.

12. Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

Yeah I've only been through the "BBC 1 Radio experience" once and he did have Mike on the phone (also needed for Scavenger Hunt purposes) and played LIES GREED MISERY twice. I will try my best to tune in at least 5 mins prior to the estipulated time.

13. RyRy

RyRy LPA VIP LPA VIP

Alright, thank you. :)

14. BLACKOUT

BLACKOUT Well-Known Member

Thats 4am here in South Australia!
    ah well, I remember for the LGM event waking up an hour prior for it and actually discovering some cool new music.

15. zoffy

zoffy Well-Known Member

Yeah I was listening to that too. He does this 'hottest record' thing every night of the week with different artists. I felt a bit let down with the culmination of the Scavenger hunt being something that usually happens.

It is interesting how they are not doing really hyping up THP that much. Seems like they're taking a back seat with the promotion when compared to the pixel cover art thing from ATS and the hunt with LT. Just a couple of tweets and instagram teasers this time.

Last edited: May 5, 2014
  16. chayand1

chayand1 Well-Known Member

I hope you guys make some good reviews for the song, I definitely will not listen anything until the full album leaks.

No snippets, no full songs separately, just the full album blowing me out coming from the Hype Train. hahaha :rastamike:

Last edited: May 5, 2014
  17. brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

That would kill me!

18. tripleh3lix

tripleh3lix Well-Known Member

yeah.. that's a bit too much for me.

19. lparmy

lparmy A party-hunted user.

Thanks to the staff of course! I've been a fan of LP ever since HT but I kinda recently joined, although I've been checking LPA forever xD

Off topic again haha: I'm maracuchan xD so yeah, fellow Venezuelan \m/,

20. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

I never thought of it that way. I guess it is a little disappointing when you look at it that way ;D