[VIDEO] LIVING THINGS Listening Party in Hanoi, Vietnam - VICTIMIZED Headbanging

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by LinkinParkFCinVietnam, Jul 1, 2012.

LinkinParkFCinVietnam

LinkinParkFCinVietnam Member

Sorry if I post this at a wrong place, so Mod please move my thread if necessary. This is a footage taken from our LIVING THINGS Listening Party in Hanoi, Vietnam, hosted by Linkin Park Fan Club in Vietnam. All the people were listening to "VICTIMIZED" and some crazy guys were headbanging together on stage :)).
    You can see how crazy we went when enjoy this hardcore track off LIVING THINGS, so can't imagine our reaction if we have a chance to see Linkin Park LIVE in our country. It's just a dream because Vietnam is still a low-income country. But we wanna show you our unforgetable moment with LP's music and how enthusiastic we are.
    [video=youtube;sPGStg6QCB4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPGStg6QCB4&list=UUc2Oa7191y8FqIiTHQLwf5Q&index=2&feature=plcp[/video]

Nothing

Nothing Banned

You guys are really enthusiastic.....

JasonN

JasonN Well-Known Member

I was there and performed "In My Remains", "Castle of Glass", "Roads Untraveled" and some songs. To be honest this club is fucking awesome. I'm proud of being a member of them. :chuck:

Snail

Snail LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Someone needs to get into contact with Mike Shinoda and show him this video.

You guys are some of the greatest fans. Keep up the love.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
    Tweak

Tweak Well-Known Member

They should do a metal mash up in their live shows. Mash this up with QWERTY and something else.

BLACKOUT

BLACKOUT Well-Known Member

TheZlajaZlo

TheZlajaZlo Closing LPA Super Member

^ If QWERTY had Victimized's drum craziness and rapping, it would be one hell of a song.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2012