Wake Me Up When September Ends

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Matt, Apr 15, 2005.

ScrewOff

ScrewOff Well-Known Member

bitching because people connect to the music? :rolleyes:

it is possible to connect to a song even if you havent experienced exactly what the song was written about.

Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

True. And 12 year old girls think they relate so much to. At least at my school anyway. [/b][/quote]
    Note: These are the same people who love American Idiot to death yet never heard Kerplunk! or Dookie.

Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

Note: These are the same people who love American Idiot to death yet never heard Kerplunk! or Dookie. [/b][/quote]
    Or Insomniac or nimrod. or Warning: or International Superhits.

Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Or Insomniac or nimrod. or Warning: or International Superhits. [/b][/quote]
    You prove a strong theory :lol:

Don't forget 1,039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours

There was an article showcasing the top 20 rock albums sold during the month in Revolver magazine and Dookie was on there and the comment they made was "Because the whole world already has a copy of American Idiot"

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

True. And 12 year old girls think they relate so much to. At least at my school anyway. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah well girls love attention seeking,I'm not being sexist or anything but the ones I know really are attention seekers.

Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

You prove a strong theory :lol:

Don't forget 1,039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours

There was an article showcasing the top 20 rock albums sold during the month in Revolver magazine and Dookie was on there and the comment they made was "Because the whole world already has a copy of American Idiot" [/b][/quote]
    I wouldn't have expected anyone to have heard 1039 s/o SH because not all places carry it. My friend said he was listening to the radio and some guy was talking about how he had American Idiot and his favorite was the title track, but his son, Matt, kept telling him there were better songs on it.

And the world already has a copy of Nimrod and has burned a CD with just Good Riddance on it. :lol: