War has broke out

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Anthony., Jul 13, 2006.

Methybrea

Methybrea Well-Known Member

It is a terrible thing, but the religious/ethnic conflicts over the past decades and the regions past it was only inevitable for this type of thing to happen.

While I believe no two sides are completely to blame, I would have to say that it is almost a rule of "Religion over state" rather than the reverse in many Muslim nations which allows sects like Hezbollah to overpower the Lebonese government and commit such atrocious, cowardly fundamentalist acts.

Israel should show more moderation in dealing with the issue but its easy to see why they aren't. Since its inception after World War II the nation has been bombarded on all sides by angry Muslims and so Israel's action is harsh. Not that they haven't done anything wrong as I was saying, but in short I think the main cause of this problem is the lack of power by Muslim countries to control their fundamentalist sections like Hezbollah. In the meantime there will be no peace and a lot of reason for Israel to protect themselves and at the same time gain a larger foothold in the region.

iron9567

iron9567 Well-Known Member

it saddens me to be able to say im pisssed with my government im an american and i am disapointed with the government i agree you need a system to run a land or nation but the way ours is run is just down right terrible ivbe always been kinda keen towards how uk runs their stuf but anyways i agree we need to give them all a piece of land to make them happy but that also runs into another problem though lets say you have a hot dog and you know its the best youre ever going to have and once its gone its gone and you want to enjoy it but you have two other people that want a piece of it you feel its your and dont have to give them any but someone comes along and forces you to give them a piece and so you do and now are you happy about the hot dog hell no because you had to give some of it up and wars over religions hardly go idle fastly i just hope it goes fast to much fighting these days
    thanks
    the iron man

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I could not read that because you used no periods whatsoever.

Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

There, Mark.

And you're right, I'd be pissed to give up some of that hot dog.

Rachel

Rachel look at my horse. LPA Super Member

My uncle through marriage is from Lebanon, and he was going to visit his mother over in Lebanon for the first time in 5 1/2 years.

He now can't because of the bombings there. And he's utterly heartbroken.

The sad thing is though, its not Lebanon itself thats attacking. Its Hezbollah. Which of course gives all of these Middle Eastern countries a bad reputation, these friggin radical terrorist nations.

I say, throw every terrorist faction onto an island. Let them blow themselves to peices over who gets what area of the island.

:\

isn't it sad that a disagreement over land & religious belief can't be solved by talking, and now just by warfare.

:| it really depresses me.