Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by LPGuy, May 12, 2014.
THIS. for 4 years no European-non Festival Tour here :/ i also never watch the GATS video.
everything that came after A Thousand Suns tbh
- Burn It Down was garbage.
- Joe Hanh laying off the turntables.
- They don't play High Voltage anymore.
- Shying away and never quite living up to the hip-hop flair established with Reanimation ever again.
- Not playing half of LT live
- Not pushing LITE enough (bad MV, bad promotion, tbh it was a potential #1)
- No full ATS/LT b-sides released
- (I will be bashed for this one, but) Going hard rock for THP
- UIG mixing
- Live shows mixing (pre-2009 DSP sounded so fucking good)
- No full, unreleased song in LPUXIII
- No intro tracks for LT/THP (I just love The Requiem way too fucking much)
- Tinfoil (compared to other interludes, it is just boring)
- Not arranging a gig in Bulgaria. :\
Huh. But, how come? It was a cool concept, and it also had a proper music video. The only boring thing I can think of is that the bandmembers were not involved in it. Also, there were some production flaws. But all in all, it worked for me.
Canceling a show in 2008, 3 hours before it was set to start. Because Brad had an ear infection and was not allowed to fly from Finland to Sweden.
Festival show too, so no refund. Which sucks when LP was the ONLY reason I was there. Again, NO REFUND.
Yeah.. that sucked.
Kevin wins this thread.
Claim to be all about going to new places on tour > never come to Croatia.
Well, to each to their own. Tough I'd at least wait to hear the record before judging the direction... You probably will hate it no matter what with that mindset.
For me the video was just too slow. LITE is an exciting and energetic song and the video just ruined that vibe for me. It might have worked for a slower song.
Selling Iridescent out to the Transformers franchise.
Recharged by far.
Recharged. I hate that album with a burning passion.
You can't really put this on your "most disappointing" list before even hearing the album, in my opinion.
Honestly, more or less this. Even though I like Until It's Gone atm, but maybe that's just because it's all new and shiny and stuff.
Them cancelling my show and releasing Recharged.
Alright, so, I've now watched the "Guilty All The Same" video thing and I honestly cannot decide whether or not I think it's worse than the "Lost In The Echo" video. My opinion right now is that they're equally disappointing.
Cancelling Curitiba's show in Brazil.
When I saw the post on facebook page that the concert was cancelled I almost cried. I hated LP so much. After that I called my neighbor who was going with me to say the bad news. Bad day. Two days later I bought the tickets for Porto Alegre (More expensive, longer trip) and I got my money back. Me and my neighbor...we were both happy again
LOST IN THE ECHO music video was disappointing too. Damn I was so hyped and the video is total SHIT
Never playing Powerless or Roads Untraveled live
I'll Be Gone
Lost In The Echo music video
Living Things singles in general. Why did only BID and COG get proper music videos and promotion? In My Remains was single worthy, so was Roads Untraveled(maybe)
Separate names with a comma.