Who hates bein' grounded?

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by CoMpLeTe INsaNiTy, Mar 7, 2004.

Syphon

Syphon Extremely H! Vltg3

my sister does that all the time. She broke my ps1 control so i made her pay for it. personally i smash them into the couch so at least they wont break.

my parents arent very smart when it comes to grounding, they tell me that i cant go to one friends house so i just go to another friends house.

Meteora89

Meteora89 Well-Known Member

I usually dont get grounded that much, its usually because i get bad grades and when they do ground me they just take away my internet for like 3 or 4 days. Nothing really big

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

I can't get grounded. I'm kinda' like Todd.

My parents can't keep me in the house, because, well, I don't go out. They can't disconnect any of the electronics in my house because they wouldn't know how to. Sending/keeping me in my room wouldn't work because I do that anyways, and all my games and even the computer is in my room, so not much you can do there :lol:. Also, if they do disconnect anything, especially the computer, it'd affect my parents as well, because they rely on the computer. I don't have a car or anything yet, so it's not like they can take any driving privlileges away, lol.

Anyways, I don't do anything wrong/bad that I'd get in any trouble which would require grounding or lecturing, so eh, I don't have to worry about being grounded, lol. Plus, my parents are barely home, so I could just do whatever anyways, and they wouldn't know :lol:.

TeMpEsT

TeMpEsT Live To Thrash LPA Super Member

I get yelled at constantly, I never go anywhere to get in trouble, I'm always in my basement. I think the last time I got grounded was when I blew up a WD-40 can this fall. I get grounded seldomly, though.

Meteora89

Meteora89 Well-Known Member

lol, i love blowing up spraypaint cans, when i empty them i put a small firecracker inside of it then i wait until it blows up and it makes a big bang its fun :D

my mom never really does anything though

May

May Ambient

I'm ungroundable!!

When my mom tells me I'm grounded I walk out of the house :lol: So my mom finds it pointless to ground me. Plus if she does ground me she forgets! hahaha my mom isn't a bright one.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Yeah, I don't do anything bad to get punished and dont take advantage of the fact that I'm ungroundable. But I could get away with anything if I wanted to :D

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

I've never been grounded. If I was, it wouldn't work anyways.

ella1432

ella1432 Well-Known Member

my mum grounds me but she doesn't really call it that; we don't really use that word in the UK. she took my cds away once and i thought i was going to crack without them but my stepdad's cool so he just burned some more cds off his mp3 for me and now i have loads of copies that i hide in the shed in case she does it again. i am grounded usually for my constant swearing, but never for bad grades cos i am (shamefully) a bit of a swot. (oh no!) :( but i never give work in so i get loads of warnings and detentions.

Adam

Adam !!!! LPA Super Member

My N64 is still intact. I can't believe some of the cartridges still work after being thrown against the wall several times a day. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    i still have my nintendo OMG it still works aswell :mellow: ^_^

SPACED

SPACED Well-Known Member

Bein' grounded S.U.C.K.S!!