WHY DO YOU LIKE LP?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Darkquette909, May 1, 2007.

Importskyline22

Importskyline22 LPA VIP LPA VIP

The first song from them that i remember is wathing the "Crawling" video.

lol i remember saying to my buddy "look at that guy trying to rap". haha and now im in love with LP.

Robot Man

Robot Man Well-Known Member

Well, I first heard "Crawling", and immediately went out and bought Hybrid Theory. It was the first album were I could actually listen to all the songs without getting bored after track 3, lol. They've been my favorite band since late 2000.

Another thing I like about them is how they're so down to earth, and seem to love their fans. Plus, they put a ton of time into their music, which is always great.

Conjure

Conjure Active Member

In The End got me into the band in the first place, but Numb made me pretty much fall in love with LP.

Colonel Sanders

Colonel Sanders Well-Known Member

Diversity and variety in every single song which makes me say "thats fucking cool!" over and over again. The only band I can compare them to is Led Zeppelin and that is pretty astounding of a complement. Every single song maintains a certain energy that can never be forgotten. They are quite simply the greatest band in music because they represent what music is all about; diversity and variety.
    Due to Linkin Park, I just love every single type of music. They are that amazing.

lpumosha

lpumosha New Member

The first time i ever heard LP, i knew that they were the best band ever. :)

Stonecold

Stonecold Your Portal To Everything Cool!

I like Linkin Park because they give me a feeling that I can't describe when I hear any of their songs, Hybrid Thoery is my all time favourite CD.

Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

Xero.. my brother had some songs from them on his winamp play list... then.. i heard Linkin Park and the frist song I heard was Carasuel (sp?) and i feel in love with that song.. its just so full of emotion and thats wha i love linkin park they Have emotion and they care and their music i can relate to almost all of it.

Snail

Snail LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

In The End. It was (and still is) pure bliss.

Next thing ya know I trotted off to get my first album ever, Hybrid Theory. Ah yes. Good shiet.

steve12

steve12 Well-Known Member

I became hardcore about them when I heard Faint on Top of the pops. They played it live and I just love that song so much. In the end was a big favourite of mine before that but I wern't as much of a fan when HT was out.