Xero Show

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Agent2594, May 3, 2004.

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

They've played Part Of Me, and Dedicated. And I believe they've done A.06 as an intro to one song during the Meteora World Tour. [/b][/quote]
    Somebody told me they played Part of Me live once, I never heard more about it, the only time I've heard Dedicated was when Mike did it on the Wake Up Show, and I also heard A.06 was played as an intro at some shows on pushmeaway.com or something, but I'm just going from what I've actually heard myself, audio-wise.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

:eek: Youwa?!! :eek:

It'd be awesome to hear that :eek: [/b][/quote]
    man i want to hear dedicated live :bounce: i think i have A.06 live *checks*....... its like an intro

Agent2594

Agent2594 Banned

doesn't mean ur a teenie though. Teenie- A person who obsesses over the people in a band. [/b][/quote]
    true...but the usage of the word kinda implies reference to all teenagers...lol, whatever.

To FRoM SuICiDe I ARiSe: ok...if you've heard of them...do you have them? :unsure:

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

true...but the usage of the word kinda implies reference to all teenagers...lol, whatever.

To FRoM SuICiDe I ARiSe: ok...if you've heard of them...do you have them? :unsure: [/b][/quote]
    yer spill man

htep.fan

htep.fan Well-Known Member

Why am I the only one that noticed that Untitled and Now I See were in the setlist?! That means there were Xero demos for In The End and With You, besides the ones we know!! It would be awesome to hear them, maybe they have a lot more rap like all the other Xero songs, and of course the singings of Mark Wakefield instead of Chester.
    It'd be awesome.

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Because everyone knows them already

And dont necro-post :)