Your Most Prized LP Possesion...

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Joe, Aug 26, 2004.

Evi

Evi Super Member LPA Super Member

I have no signed stuff , but the cd's are important too me. Cause actualy it is all about the music.

iamrighthereandnow

iamrighthereandnow Well-Known Member

i once went to buy a book and later realised it was signed by the person whom it was about. i hope one day it may happen with buying LP stuff, would make me chuckle. but cds are also important to me, it doesnt matter actually signed or not. the messages that speak to me are a kind of sign...

lance

lance Well-Known Member

they sign a very big poster for me and in my country only less than 100 people have their signature :D

1200techniques

1200techniques Well-Known Member

what country r u from?

finaldude14

finaldude14 Well-Known Member

Its gotta be the my Promo CD of Its Goin Down.(has Radio Version and album version)Looks cool to.

x__f0rg0tten

x__f0rg0tten Banned

mine is my poster that looks like this i know it's kinda boring ish cuz all of u guys have signed stuff but i don't have a lot of lp stuff and all of my lp possessions are all prized but this is my fave beacause it's hanging on the wall above my bed and whenever i wanna scream or i'm depressed i look at it and it makes me feel better :mike: :rob: :chaz: :phoenix: :brad: :joe:

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

its a cool poster

DaveForester

DaveForester Well-Known Member

I haven't got signed stuff from LP :(
    The most important thing for me is the 'Hybrid Theory' album, I don't know why.

Rachel

Rachel look at my horse. LPA Super Member

My LP hoodie from Hot Topic. I NEVER leave the house without it. I mean, it's not signed or that special, but I have a close affinity to it. I love it as if it were my child.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

:mellow:

:lol:

aeris

aeris Well-Known Member

I have the same poster. Actually, I have like 50 Linkin Park posters. I'm not exaggerating, I really do. I had like 38 when I last counted, but I've gotten many more after that. It's really hard to make room for all of them, my walls are already full ^_^.

They're not the most prized LP things I have, though. I don't have any signed stuff 'cause LP's never been to Finland (which is where I live) or anything. But I've got an LP hoodie, which I bought when I was visiting Sweden. I love the hoodie! I'm even wearing it right now, I wear it every time that's possible. It costed pretty much, but it's definately worth every penny. I've got an LP t-shirt too, and I love it.