Your Style

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Tony, Feb 28, 2004.

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

Pants, a t-shirt and a cap, I take it easy :D .

Evi

Evi Super Member LPA Super Member

i always wear baggy clothes ... can't live without it :p . i've got 3 ear piercings and i love my black ear rings ;)

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I wear clothes from Hot Topic and Pac Sun a lot. I rock band shirts, Vans, Billabong, DC, Dickies, Independent, Made, Level 27, and Role Model clothing. Shoes I wear are Vans and DC. I also wear hoodies from Pac Sun. I sometimes tend to wear a long sleve shirt and put a short sleve shirt over top of that and wear jeans.

I don't have any piercings. I am afraid to get pierced. :wth: :unsure:

Meteora89

Meteora89 Well-Known Member

i usually wear hoodies, dickies pants and thats it. i usually like to go to the Vans store but sometimes i order my shoes out of CCS and stuff like that.
    and i dont have any piercings ;)

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

All-Stars? [/b][/quote]
    Converse

Magick

Magick Ambient

Meh, I can look "rock" one day clad in all black, or "emo" the next day. Either way I'm wearing pants and a band shirt. I do like wearing boys' pants, though. :p I definitely am a tomboy so you'll never see me in a tank top or skirt.
    Well, my hair's short. It's about chin-length and I like to have it big/poofy. I never (have to) comb it.
    As for piercings, I have two in each ear, and I just might get two lip piercings in the future.

withnoapologies

withnoapologies Well-Known Member

my clothes are basically dark, 'cause i look bad in light colours. i have a buzz cut from donating my hair to cancer, but i kept my bangs, i gel the bangs up and they are currently dyed red.... no make-up because its a lie that costs money.... and blah.

Alex

Alex Ambient

Most of my clothes come from TopMan (TopShop)

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

Haha, Alex is a rich boi =P.

I normally wear flared pants and a top and that's it to be honest. Occasionally I'll wear a beanie hat and my bangles, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Except when it's a special occasion of course =\

mp066

mp066 Well-Known Member

baggy pants and a t-shirt....pretty simple.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

I wear whatever is on the top of my shelf. I'm a really boring person and sometimes I try to act more interesting around other people. Some people say I'm too serious and no fun and mostly I am. I am trying to find my place in high school. I am involved with our drama but I don't feel in the right place there. Sometimes it feels like everyone hates me.

Cassie

Cassie The time to hesitate is through.

I can rock anything when it comes to clothes. My style doesn't have a name. It's Cassie. :chemist:

I usually stick to jeans, a graphic tee or a hoodie. I have items of clothing in my closet in every color of the rainbow. I don't stick to one color, too bland. I accessorize with my outfits. Belts, jelly bracelets, my leopard print glasses... B) I have red and white Powder Room skate shoes. Neil bought my laces, they're adorned with Cheer Bear (Care Bears) *whippa*

My hair is kinda boring currently. I'm growing it out, it's usually kept short. It's brown with fading highlights. I'm wearing my hair up more often. In pigtails or up in a ponytail (like a pineapple, right Neil? haha)

I only have piercings in my ears. My first two holes are gauged (gauge size 2) I rarely wear earrings in my second holes, they're closing up I believe.

If you want a style, I should snap pictures of my friend Alli. She's crazy. :p

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

Whatever I wake up in. And no, I'm not kidding.

I dress kind of like the kid from Bang Bang You're Dead. Yeah, I look like one of those kids that are planning a school shooting. Explains the good grades.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

"Bang Bang You're Dead" is an awesome movie :p.

So do you wear the trenchcoats and everything, too? :lol:

:chemist:

coley8605

coley8605 Guest

I wear whatever... I have a ton of band tees and hoodies. Oh how I love hoodies. ^_^ And I've noticed that I wear a LOT of black. My best friend and I collect shirts with stupid or weird sayings on them... I've got the whole "dorks are hot", "nerdy", and "it worries me how dumb you are" kind of stuff going on, and she's got stuff like, "emo is awesome" and "don't call me honey or sweetie." I like wearing random stuff that makes you go hmm... Oh, and pins. Pins are fun. "Yeah dude I rock", "cheese is good", "your mom" and "tru dat" are some of my favs.

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

"Bang Bang You're Dead" is an awesome movie :p.

So do you wear the trenchcoats and everything, too? :lol:

:chemist: [/b][/quote]
    Yes, I do, actually.

I love Bang Bang You're Dead.

Cassie

When I was younger, my mom used to dress me.

My hair was horrible. It was usually short, but she would always curl my bangs. I hated my bangs. I used to cry, because I had this one big puffy roll sitting at the top of my forehead. It gets worse. My mom would keep my curled roll intact with hair spray! Ack :\ Poison if you ask me. She would actually attempt to put mascara on me when I was in Gr 2 and 3. She dressed me in frilly, poufy dresses and sweat shirts with matching sweat pants (remember the ones with the straps that you wore around your foot?) And the sweat shirt and pants were usually bright ugly colors like fuschia and hot neon pink.

You see... dressing myself nowadays is a real privledge compared to what I used to be succumbed to. lol :lol: I'll never go back.

Alacrity

Alacrity don't stop talking to me; i haven't been listening LPA Super Member

*throws a party* I have to see your hair once it's cut.

I wear pretty much whatever I want. Mostly band shirts, but then I wear Paris Blues and LEI jeans. It pretty much depends on my mood. If my hair is straight, it's down. If it's super wavy, it's up. I have my ears pierced. I wear DC, Nike, or Adidas shoes. Umm...and that's about it. I don't really care what my particular style is...

Jila

Jila Super Member LPA Super Member

:lol: hahaha. oh, man i laughed through that whole thing. that sucks. i remember when i was little i was a tomboy and wore handed down ninja turtles stuff from my brother. there were actually uniforms so i was wondering why all the girls had blue plaid skirts except me. i just thought they shopped at the same place.

but yeah, im a little more girl-like now. but i still always wear pants. if i could find that ninja turtle shirt id wear it even though it probably wont fit. but my style is weird. id wear a bustier over a shirt over fishnets and the next day id just wear a band shirt with zipper pants and a chain. mostly all my clothes are black or red but i wouldnt label myself as a goth or punk or any of that crap. labeling is bad for you.

Cassie

:lol: hahaha. oh, man i laughed through that whole thing. that sucks. i remember when i was little i was a tomboy and wore handed down ninja turtles stuff from my brother. there were actually uniforms so i was wondering why all the girls had blue plaid skirts except me. i just thought they shopped at the same place.

but yeah, im a little more girl-like now. but i still always wear pants. if i could find that ninja turtle shirt id wear it even though it probably wont fit. but my style is weird. id wear a bustier over a shirt over fishnets and the next day id just wear a band shirt with zipper pants and a chain. mostly all my clothes are black or red but i wouldnt label myself as a goth or punk or any of that crap. labeling is bad for you. [/b][/quote]
    lol, Thank you for sharing my suffering. :p JK

If I were you, I'd find that Ninja Turtles tee and convert it into a tank top. Improvise m'dear! And yes you are indeed correct, labeling sucks ducks. *quack* mwha ha. ^_^